Tasvak, The Timingila The Whale-Eater. Predator of Predators.

 Cinematic artwork for The Timingila by Shon Mehta set in the Jivavarta universe, featuring Tasvak in the center holding a sword amidst a burning ancient city of Vakshi, surrounded by four figures and a gold foil quote reading: 'Maybe I am villain in your story, but I am hero in mine. — Tasvak, The Timingila. Five Villains. Five Philosophies. One Truth: Survival writes the story.

Five Villains. Five Philosophies. One Truth: Survival writes the story.

Maybe I am a villain in your story, but I am a hero in mine.” Tasvak, The Timingila The Whale-Eater. Predator of Predators.

Stories of Jivavarta by Shon Mehta

Jivavarta is a secular, sociopolitical fictional universe where kingdoms, cultures, belief systems, and competing philosophies shape civilization.

An original storytelling world grounded in politics, culture, and philosophy rather than magic or traditional fantasy tropes.

Jivavarta is a secular, sociopolitical fictional universe where kingdoms, cultures, belief systems, and competing philosophies shape civilization.

Explore its worldbuilding, conflicts, and lore https://www.shonmehta.com/2025/10/jivavarta-kingdoms-conflicts-and-culture.html


Comments